Vlog Season 01, Episode 22, Greg and Matt talk about the fuel it takes to passionately pursue breakthrough and create powerful changes in your life.
What fuels you to pursue breakthrough? What is your “why”? The reason that causes you to say, “I’ve had enough! Not changing this isn’t an option anymore.”
This fuel, and the passion that drives you to peruse breakthrough is very personal. And, it comes from an absolute DISGUST with where you are today.
You have to be brutally honest with yourself. You must identify visually where you are RIGHT NOW and the level of pain you are in about the change you desire.
If you don’t like the debt you have, your personal fitness level, or your career path, you need to get clear on what you want and why you are in pain.
A powerful why that produces a powerful breakthrough comes from an ACHE for change. It can’t be optional. A breakthrough of this caliber isn’t accidental. It’s found through unrelenting intention.
In this episode you will learn:
– Why being honest with yourself is the first step to creating change
– How you can turn being fed up into a powerful change in your life
– Why it’s invaluable that you define where you want to be
– Why you absolutely must understand your self-created barriers in order to find a breakthrough in your life
TAKEAWAYS FROM EPISODE 22:
1. Breakthrough Starts With Knowing…Where You Are.
- You have to be honest with yourself about your current situation.
- Clarity will come when you admit to yourself what your reality really is.
- Answering these questions about yourself isn’t going to feel good and it SHOULD create a strong emotional response. This is NECESSARY.
2. Breakthrough Starts With Knowing…Where You Want To Be.
- The destination you desire can’t be OPTIONAL.
- If you want breakthrough, it wont be accidental.
- It will happen because you know exactly where you are supposed to be.
3. Breakthrough Starts With Knowing…What’s Standing In Your Way.
- This is about your will and your passion to be in a new position in life.
- If you want breakthrough, you better know what’s breaking you down.
- And, being ANGRY about where you are today is ok. Use that as fuel.
Find a POWERFUL “Why” and you WILL find Breakthrough.
Add your comments below: Have you been feeling the pull to make a change in your life recently? Have you had enough? How would it impact your life and your leadership to finally find a breakthrough?