Read the Transcript
You can download a complete transcript of today’s episode by clicking the button below.
In today’s episode, Matt talks with Ed Bahler, CEO of three companies: Aspen group, FBI Buildings, and Summit Livestock. Ed discusses how his faith has been integrated into his success and why you can’t lead if you don’t love.
What is your role as a leader? How can you make a difference? As christian leaders, you are called to impact others lives through your work. Knowing your role and your purpose, creates a new space in your life that allows you to lead others to find their true calling.
In this episode you will learn:
- How integrating faith into your business should be normal for the Christian Leader
- Why roles and titles aren’t as important as humbling yourself and focusing on your mission.
- Why your character must be contagious if you want to become an influential leader.
- Why the needs of others are so important to creating value in your relationships (both for customers and employees).
TAKEAWAYS FROM EPISODE:
#1. In order to lead with love…you must integrate your faith into your business.
- Don’t make your business your church, rather treat others as God’s creation.
- Everyone needs someone to love them enough to bring out the best in them.
- You’re calling as a leader is to love and lift others up.
#2. In order to lead with love…you must have passion for your mission.
- Leading with passion means serving people, and leaving a positive impact.
- It is NOT Wining or losing, reputation, or net worth.
- Profit is nothing more than a result of great leadership, but it’s not the objective.
#3. In order to lead with love…you must meet others where they are at.
- Tend to the people around you.
- Know what their needs are and respond to those concerns. What keeps them up at night.
- Building trust and making an impact means knowing other’s concerns.
- Without tending to others needs, your relationships and business will lack value. Your business won’t be able to thrive or afford the best talent.
Add your comments below: How are you allowing love to work in your relationships? Do you struggle to integrate your faith in your business?